Xen/Vt-d (curiosity killed the cat)

  • tzahi_ml
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 17, 2006
      DSC-00465.jpg

      DSC-00466.jpg

      DSC-00467.jpg
    • tzahi_ml
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 17, 2006

                 photo                                photo2                            photo3
      • Tzahi Fadida
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 18, 2006
          Don't touch the last messages, it's a virus.
          The attachment with HQX is a virus.
          Not from me (I hope).
          I have an anti-virus that identifies and removes it.

          Any of u which has a winbox like me.
          Check ur computer.

          Regards,
          tzahi.