Re: Xen/Vt-d (curiosity killed the cat)

  • tzahi_ml
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 17, 2006
      DSC-00465.jpg

      DSC-00466.jpg

      DSC-00467.jpg
    • tzahi_ml
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 17, 2006
        DSC-00465.jpg

        DSC-00466.jpg

        DSC-00467.jpg
      • tzahi_ml
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 17, 2006

                   photo                                photo2                            photo3
        • Tzahi Fadida
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 18, 2006
            Don't touch the last messages, it's a virus.
            The attachment with HQX is a virus.
            Not from me (I hope).
            I have an anti-virus that identifies and removes it.

            Any of u which has a winbox like me.
            Check ur computer.

            Regards,
            tzahi.