Re: Xen/Vt-d (curiosity killed the cat)

  • tzahi_ml
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 17, 2006
      DSC-00465.jpg

      DSC-00466.jpg

      DSC-00467.jpg
    • tzahi_ml
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 17, 2006
        DSC-00465.jpg

        DSC-00466.jpg

        DSC-00467.jpg
      • tzahi_ml
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 17, 2006
          DSC-00465.jpg

          DSC-00466.jpg

          DSC-00467.jpg
        • tzahi_ml
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 17, 2006

                     photo                                photo2                            photo3
          • Tzahi Fadida
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 18, 2006
              Don't touch the last messages, it's a virus.
              The attachment with HQX is a virus.
              Not from me (I hope).
              I have an anti-virus that identifies and removes it.

              Any of u which has a winbox like me.
              Check ur computer.

              Regards,
              tzahi.