Problems in sending E-mail to Walla?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 2:19 AM
      During the last few days I noticed that the rmail.walla.{com,co.il}
      E-mail server has problems accepting E-mail.
      First, it delayed accepting E-mail for several hours (enough to get back
      warning messages).
      Now I get back bounce messages, ones which after failure to deliver
      E-mail for 5 days.

      The problem happens when I try send E-mail to several people with Walla
      E-mail accounts (i.e. it is not limited just to one problematic
      account).

      My ISP points the finger at Walla.

      Did anyone encounter similar problems with Walla?
      Every good master plan involves building a time machine. Moshe Zadka
      My own blog is at http://tddpirate.livejournal.com/