Call for Presentations for the Tel Aviv Linux Club

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2006
      Hi all!

      The Tel Aviv Linux club is looking for prospective presentors to write the
      material for such presentations or volunteer to give ones.

      Presentations can be either 2 hours long (two 50 minutes sessions with a break
      of 10 minutes in between) or alternatively much shorter ones suitable to be
      given as a lightning talk. (within a certain lightning talk session) Material
      has to be prepared in advance. It is OK to recycle presentations that were
      given in the past to different forums or even for Telux.

      We meet every two weeks on Sundays, in Schreiber building, room 008 of
      the Tel Aviv University.

      After the meetings, we go to a nearby coffee shop for talk, food and drink.

      bottom 5%.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2006
        Hi all!

        The Tel Aviv Linux club is looking for prospective presentors to write the
        material for such presentations or volunteer to give ones.

        Presentations can be either 2 hours long (two 50 minutes sessions with a break
        of 10 minutes in between) or alternatively much shorter ones suitable to be
        given as a lightning talk. (within a certain lightning talk session) Material
        has to be prepared in advance. It is OK to recycle presentations that were
        given in the past in different forums or even in Telux.

        We meet every two weeks on Sundays, in Schreiber building, room 008 of
        the Tel Aviv University.

        bottom 5%.
      • Muli Ben-Yehuda
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2006
          On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 10:36:14AM +0200, Shlomi Fish wrote:

          > We meet every two weeks on Sundays, in Schreiber building, room 008 of
          > the Tel Aviv University.

          Shlomi, kindly, cut the spam. From past experience, it works *much*
          better to approach potential speakers in private. Public announcements
          are fine but only every so often.

          Cheers,
          Muli
          --