Call for (Regular) Presentations for the Tel Aviv Linux Club

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2005
      Hi all!

      The Tel Aviv Linux Club currently holds the Welcome-to-Linux series:

      http://welcome.linux.org.il/timetable.html#telaviv

      After the last presentation (at December 11) we will continue on our regular
      schedule presentations on various topics. So we are looking for prospective
      presentors to write the material for such presentations or volunteer to give
      ones.

      Presentations can be either 2 hours long (2 50 minutes sessions with a break
      of 10 minutes in between) or alternatively much shorter ones suitable to be
      given as a lightning talk. (within a certain lightning talk session) Material
      has to be prepared in advance. It is OK to recycle presentations that were
      given in the past to different forums or even for Telux.

      We meet every two weeks on Sundays, in Schreiber building, room 007 or 006 of
      the Tel Aviv University.

      After the meetings, we go to a nearby coffee shop for talk, food and drink.

      bottom 5%.