OSDC::Israel::2006 - Call for Papers and Participation

  • Gábor Szabó
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2005
      Open Source Developers' Conference, Israel, 2006

      As anounced earlier the Israeli Perl Mongers ( http://www.perl.org.il/ )
      and the Israeli Python Community ( http://www.python.org.il/ ) is
      organizing a joint conference where we would like to invite users of
      other related Open Source technologies to give talks as well.

      The conference will take place between 26-28 February 2006 in
      Netanya College ( http://www.netanya.ac.il/ ).
      Mark this date in your calendar now!

      As our web site and registration form went live we are looking for
      people to give talks on the conference. There are already a few
      presentation both in Python and Perl. We would like to receive
      more talks in other subjects as well.

      For further details please read the Call for Papers and Participation

      http://www.osdc.org.il/call_for_paper.html

      For any other details please visit our web site at:

      http://www.osdc.org.il/

      Gabor Szabo