The equation Spammers = Bankrupt is again proved (ZAKA spam)

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Today I got spam messages from ZAKA, the volunteer organization founded
      by Moshe Meshi-Zahav, which handles bodies of victims of terrorist acts.
      They are desperately looking for donations.

      Few weeks ago I read in the newspapers that they ran into a serious
      financial trouble, after reduction in quantity of terrorist acts in
      Israel and involvement in the Tsunami assistance effort.

      Can someone please check whether receiverships in Israel force bankrupt
      businesses and nonprofits to spam people as a last-ditch effort?

      Anyway, I am sorry to have to doom the organization to the dustbin of
      spammers.
      One does not make peace with enemies. One makes peace with former
      enemies.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
        On 11/1/05, Omer Zak <omerz@...> wrote:

        > Few weeks ago I read in the newspapers that they ran into a serious
        > financial trouble, after reduction in quantity of terrorist acts in
        > Israel and involvement in the Tsunami assistance effort.

        Well, I think that an organization that goes out of money because
        there are no bodies to take care of is a good thing. If they will be
        needed again, they can regroup...