Re: [hackers-il] 200 year old vulnerability with widespread impact

  • Maxim Vexler
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2005
      On 10/8/05, Omer Zak <omerz@...> wrote:
      > http://www.unixwiz.net/advisories/unixwiz-2005-01.html
      > Describes a vulnerability, which is with us for more than 200 years.
      >
      > --
      > Jara Cimrman. A name to remember.
      > My own blog is at http://www.livejournal.com/users/tddpirate/
      >
      > My opinions, as expressed in this E-mail message, are mine alone.
      > They do not represent the official policy of any organization with which
      > I may be affiliated in any way.
      > WARNING TO SPAMMERS: at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html

      Nice one :)

      If someone is that concern of his mail communication privacy, a paid
      mail box is available in every major postal office throughout the
      country.
      The fact that the box is cash paid guaranties that the recipient
      remains anonymous.

      In fact, in the old days, the method described above was the preferred
      communication mechanism employed by enemy spy's.

      --
      Cheers,
      Maxim Vexler (hq4ever).

      Do u GNU ?