[Job Offer] - Senior programmer (web)

  • Tzahi Fadida
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      Hi,
      I am forwarding this job description.
      I appologize in advance if you somehow got this mail more than once.

      Subject: Hiring: Senior programmer (web)

      ---------------------------------------
      Hi,

      We're looking for an experienced programmer to join an exciting Internet
      start-up.

      If you know of anyone appropriate, please refer them to
      jobs-rd@... (feel free to forward this email)

      Position description
      A leading software development position of a web service for the mass
      market involving internet telephony & local search. Potential for team
      leading in the future.

      Required experience
      . 3+ years experience in C#/C++/Java programming and OOP
      methodology
      . Experience in web technologies (HTTP, HTML, web services,
      sessions, IIS, security)
      . Experience in Microsoft components and development environments
      . Ready to work in a dynamic start-up environment - high
      motivation and flexibility
      . Capability for quick and independent learning skills of new
      technologies

      Advantage
      . Experience in .NET and C#
      . Dynamic web client technologies experience
      . Team management experience
      . Exposure to different application levels, including server side
      and DB
      . Non-.NET GUI programming experience

      jobs-rd@...