iglu.org.il (eskimo) outage tomorrow.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2005
      Hi all!

      Lior Kaplan and I plan that tomorrow's (= 29/July/2005) morning we will
      upgrade eskimo (the server hosting iglu.org.il and other domains) to Debian
      Sarge, and to install a new hard-disk. As a result, it is possible it will be
      offline for some periods of time tomorrow.

      The following domains may be affected:

      1. www.iglu.org.il/ftp.iglu.org.il/iglu.org.il/etc.

      2. www.python.org.il. (Israeli Pythoneers Homepage and wiki)

      3. www.hackers.org.il. (The Wiki of Hackers-IL).

      4. wiki.perl.org.il. (The Wiki of the Israeli Perl Mongers (but not their main
      site or mailing list)).

      Note that the nearby "beak" server (hamakor.org.il) will not be affected from
      this upgrade, as won't be other FOSS-related servers in Israel.

      Sorry for the outage, and sorry for the late announcement.

      Tcl is LISP on drugs. Using strings instead of S-expressions for closures
      is Evil with one of those gigantic E's you can find at the beginning of
      paragraphs.