Fwd: Tel-Aviv Pugs Hackathon

  • Gábor Szabó
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 1:43 PM
      To read more about Pugs visit http://www.pugscode.org/
      Gabor

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Gaal Yahas <gaal@...>
      Date: Jul 9, 2005 3:31 PM
      Subject: [Israel.pm] Tel-Aviv Pugs Hackathon

      The Tel-Aviv Pugs Hackathon will take place 21-23th July. You're invited
      to join if there's a subject you'd like to advance or experiment in
      together with other pugs hackers, or if you just want to pop by and see
      how Perl 6 development takes place.

      Here are a few things that might be worked on at the hackathon:

      * Smoke test consolidataion service
      * %*SIG and other magicals
      * MMD prototype in the metamodel
      * a command-line option parsing library
      * more of S29

      But Pugs development being what it is, this list is subject to change. Who
      knows, some of the things on it might be completed before we meet :-)

      Hackathons are informal affairs with little schedule: come and go as
      you please. Bring a laptop
      and an Ethernet patch cable, plus anything
      else that will make your stay pleasant. Participation is free but
      you're encouraged to chip in for the @pizza. (This may include hopping
      over to the cornerstore to
      get your favorite topping: we're baking our
      own.) There's a limited amount of accommodation available for those
      coming from afar and wishing to stay here; let me know in advance if
      you're interested in this option.

      We're starting on Thursday evening (18:00ish) and ending sometime on
      Saturday. Write me for directions, contact details, etc. See you there!

      --
      Gaal Yahas <gaal@...>
      http://gaal.livejournal.com/