Re: [hackers-il] E-myth revisited (you need entrepreneur, manager and technician in your business)

  • Omer Shapira
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2005
      Excuse me for top-posting, but stupid webmail interface prevents me from doing better...

      The last thought was, IIRC, primary business plan for SAP corporation...

      Omer Zak <omerz@...> wrote:

      [snip-snip]

      Another thought (and I am waiting for a Paul Graham essay about this) is
      that a business, which has the policy of relying upon software tools,
      which have command line interface (such as using Linux rather than
      MS-Windows as the basic platform) - enables its employees and managers
      to script ever increasing parts of the office and knowledge management
      workflow.  Then the business enjoys the advantage of ever increasing
      efficiencies in its operations and leveraging the time of its workers.

      MS-Windows is the Pal-Kal of the PC world.
      [snip-snip]

      --
      Omer Shapira
      Senior Software Engineer