Re: [hackers-il] http://mirrors.playboy.com/

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2005
      On Saturday 09 April 2005 18:51, Aviv Ben-Yosef wrote:
      > I think the question is, what were you looking for in that site in the
      > first place? ;-)

      I wasn't looking for anything there. I was just present at an IRC conversation
      in a Perl-related channel, where someone else instructed a beginner to use
      mirrors.playboy.com/CPAN as his CPAN mirror (for the CPAN.pm Perl module),
      because it's a fast mirror. I found the idea amusing so I posted it here.

      > Aviv.
      >
      > On Apr 9, 2005 1:19 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif@...> wrote:
      > > Check:
      > >
      > > http://mirrors.playboy.com/
      > >
      > > Apparently the Playboy Corporation is supportive of free software. This
      > > site contains mirrors for CPAN FreeBSD, Apache, Fedora, mod_ssl and
      > > Mozilla. It's fast too!
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > >
      > > Shlomi Fish

      Hacker sees bug. Hacker fixes bug.