Re: GUI Development in Agile Languages

  • idokan@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      First of all Borland C++ Builder (not the regular Borland C++), is
      written almost complitly in delphi :) You can also uses delphi code
      inside...

      Second, the Delphi IDE of 2005 is much better then any other IDE that
      I have ever worked with (please don't mention Eclipse).

      I myself worked with Borland C++ Builder, Delphi (almost all it's
      versions), VB and few other langauges. The fastest way I was able to
      make GUI things where in Delphi and C++ Builder. VB requiers many
      coding connection to components, while in Delphi Object Inspector I
      can do the same things with two mouse clicks (usualy because it
      requiers double clicks ;)), So I must say that IMHO the person there
      is
      currect (alto I haven't read the entier descution, only what Shlomi
      gave here).

      Ido