Funny Quotes About Computing

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2005
      Check:

      http://www.sysprog.net/quotlang.html

      And the other pages given in the nav-menu to the left.

      Incidentally, the Java-Smalltalk also talks about LISP, Perl, etc.

      I recall seeing a page like that references on the Joel on Software forum
      (IIRC), but I found it only now (and can't remember how).

      Here's a nice quote I noticed right now there:

      <<<
      There are only two kinds of programming languages: those people always bitch
      about and those nobody uses. (Bjarne Stroustrup)