Re: [hackers-il] Cannot export bookmarks in Mozilla

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2004
      On Wednesday 29 December 2004 23:31, Evgeny Gesin wrote:
      > I go to Bookmarks->Tools->Export in Mozilla 1.7.3 and nothing saved,
      > no error messages returned.
      >
      > Any idea?
      >
      > Evgeny

      Hi Evgeny!

      I hope you sent this E-mail here by mistake, because, like we told you,
      Hackers-IL is not intended for resolving technical problems with software.

      Please direct your problems to Linux-IL or any other more appropriate forum.

      And, BTW, Mozilla 1.7.3 is pretty old. There's already Mozilla 1.7.5, as well
      as Mozilla 1.8a5, and the Mozilla trunk's nightly build.