Warning about: The Hod-Ami computer books publisher

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2004
      If there is anyone to whom Hod-Ami owe money:
      Monitor them carefully.

      I have received spam message from them (distributed by "New Approach"),
      about liquidating inventory of computer books.

      If a reputable business starts spamming, it may be an indication that they
      ran into serious trouble.

      On the other hand, it is possible that "New Approach" sent spam without
      Hod-Ami permission.