Re: [hackers-il] [JOB OFFER]: Looking for Linux SW engineer

  • guy keren
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
      On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Horizon Semi wrote:

      > Hi Everyone,
      >
      > I would like to apologies for spamming your mailing list, but perhaps
      > this will be relevant to one of you...

      ok, this has gone far enough. how many times do i have to see your add
      before it dies a silent death?

      not to mention pazit's post to about 15 different mailing lists, many of
      which have nothing to do with such a job ost (gnubies-il? give me a
      break).

      i realize how desperate you must be, with your requirements - but that's
      no reason to spam every remotely-relevant mailing list in israel.

      hopefully you'll act more reasonably next time (if there is a next time).

      --
      guy

      "For world domination - press 1,