RE: [hackers-il] FW: Open Source Database Programming Recommendation.

  • Tzahi Fadida
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 14, 2004
      We have decided to go with PostgreSQL.
      it's the closest Open Source RDBMS to a real RDBMS. The other choice was
      FireBird
      but as I was going thru their documentation and interviews with the
      maintainers and
      authors I saw that one of the major reasons they went to version 2 is that
      the code was
      a mess. Obviously I am trying to avoid this kind of thing.
      Regards,
      tzahi.