[Fwd: [bidi] Re: math in arabic -- w3c mathml group looking for contributions (fwd)]

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      In the case of Hebrew, the answer, which comes to my mind, is to treat
      all formulae like LTR text embedded into whatever text it finds itself in.

      Now, are there practicing mathematicians in Hackers-IL, who can tell us
      whether the above answer is satisfactory. Or, whether more complicated
      rules are needed (to cover pathological cases)? This is the relevance
      to Hackers-IL.