Re: [hackers-il] The hackers.org.il Domain

  • Elad Efrat
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 8, 2004
      this has to be one of THE gayest things ever discussed on this list.

      shlomi, i have to say that you are a fucking retard for asking to
      start a public service just because YOU have dns problems and cant
      stablize on something on your own. if you want to start spamming
      sites with shlomif@... as email address and look like the
      faggot you are, be my guest, but dont spam this mailing list.

      ARIK BARATZ ATA KAZE HACKER FOR OWNING HACKERS.ORG.IL CAN I JOIN
      YOUR CREW@?#$#??!

      please make a new mailing lists for such discussions. you are polluting
      my list with linux questions, rfc's about meetings (FOR FUCKS SAKE)
      and new website designs and A PUBLIC SUGGESTION TO GIVE SUBDOMAINS AND
      EMAIL ADDRESSES ON HACKERS.ORG.IL WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS GOING WHAT
      ELSE IS GOING TO HAPPEN HERE?

      i really am speechless at this new discussion. i ask all you retards
      and linux-il rejects out there to take your discussions to where they
      fit and title them properly. I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT FEDORA, LINUX
      INSTALLATION PROBLEMS, WHAT PACKAGING SYSTEM IS BETTER, etc.

      GET A LIFE!

      IM SERIOUS ABOUT THAT GET A LIFE!

      and i hate russians btw

      fuck you're some gay nerds.
    • Tzahi Fadida
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 8, 2004
        Is it possible to kick this guy from the list? I think several lines have
        been
        crossed here.

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 8, 2004
          On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 19:01:04 +0200, Tzahi Fadida <tzahi_ml@...> wrote:

          > Is it possible to kick this guy from the list? I think several lines have
          > been
          > crossed here.

          Don't feed the trolls.

          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 8, 2004
            On Friday 08 October 2004 18:44, Elad Efrat wrote:
            > this has to be one of THE gayest things ever discussed on this list.

            [Unnecessary swearing snipped]

            Will the mailing list's administrators please ban this "Elad
            Efrat" (elad@...) character from this respectable forum?

            Here are the messages that he wrote so far:

            ("and i thought you can't get any more gay")

            (another random swearing).

            I had enough from him.

            Homepage: http://shlomif.il.eu.org/

          • Tal Rotbart
            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 8, 2004
              On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 20:02:45 +0200, Shlomi Fish <shlomif@...> wrote:

              > [Unnecessary nitpicking snipped]
              > I had enough from him.

              Then just like I suggested to him, please set up a filter to erase his
              mail from your personal inbox.

              - Tal R.
            • Orna Agmon
              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 8, 2004
                On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Tal Rotbart wrote:
                > On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 20:02:45 +0200, Shlomi Fish <shlomif@...> wrote:

                > > On Friday 08 October 2004 18:44, Elad Efrat wrote:
                > this has to be one of THE gayest things ever discussed on this list.

                > > [Unnecessary nitpicking snipped]
                > > I had enough from him.
                >
                > Then just like I suggested to him, please set up a filter to erase his
                > mail from your personal inbox.
                > Regards,
                > - Tal R.

                Actually, this is different. Allowing the term "gay" as an undermining
                title disrespects the people who tolerate hearing it, just as much as it
                disrespects the person using it.

                This is not about filtering one's private mailbox, but about creating a
                non-hostile environment for upto 10% of the population.

                I believe anyone who uses this kind of language should be banned from the
                mailing list, if indeed such an operation is possible.

                Orna.
                --
                Orna Agmon http://vipe.stud.technion.ac.il/~ladypine/
                ICQ: 348759096
                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 8, 2004
                  This thread is just troll-food. Stop it, please!

                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 8, 2004
                    Hi Orna and List,

                    I agree that such messages are making the list look worse than YNet
                    talkbacks.

                    Elad's comments are now moderated.