Re: [hackers-il] President of the Internet - redux

  • Gilad Ben-Yossef
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2004
      Nadav Har'El wrote:

      >On Wed, Sep 08, 2004, Adir Abraham wrote about "Re: [hackers-il] President of the Internet - redux":
      >

      >>On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Nadav Har'El wrote:
      >>

      >>>And the less flattering
      >>>
      >>> "dangerous raving lunatic and linux idealist"
      >>>

      >>Ah? This gives RMS lunch with linux-il.. :)

      The most embarrassing thing that happened to me with Goggle was when I
      had trouble with the runtime resolving symbols in some library and when
      I went to the all mighty Goggle to learn more (I searched for "dynamic
      linker") I got as a first hit - my own lecture on the subject in
      Haifux... which was great for the ego, but didn't really help much :-)

      >>Damn, are we bored or what? :)

      The correct answer is of course: "what".

      Gilad