Re: [hackers-il] FW: EFFector 13.08: EFF Calls for Boycott of "HackSDMI Challenge"

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2000
      On Wed, Sep 20, 2000, Omer Zak wrote about "Re: [hackers-il] FW: EFFector 13.08: EFF Calls for Boycott of "HackSDMI Challenge"":
      > When you find the easy procedure for Israelis registering as EFF members,
      > please let us know. I want too to support EFF.

      Anybody can register to their mailing list(s). If you want to actually
      donate money to them (i.e., become a "member"), it seems you can do it, e.g.
      with an international credit card (if you have one), but you probably will
      not be able to get a tax exemption like you could have done if you were in
      the U.S.

      --
      Nadav Har'El | Wednesday, Sep 20 2000, 20 Elul 5760
      Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Cats know what we feel. They don't care,