Thanks! [was Re: [hackers-il] Ann: I Graduated from the Technion]

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2004
      Hi all!

      A big and collective thanks to Arik Baratz, Tzahi Fadida, Jason Philips,
      Patrick Kariuki for congratulating me and for several people who
      congratulated me privately and in other forums.

      I should note that I received the degree diploma this Thursday. As I did, my
      department's dean asked me what I'm doing now, and I said: "looking for a job
      and working on open-source software." His speech at the department's ceremony
      was quite funny as well.

      Thanks again.

      Homepage: http://shlomif.il.eu.org/