I apologize.. Really..

  • Tasneem Memon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2004

      Guys.. I admit that like many people I confused hackers with crackers and thanks to you for clearing my concepts. I have reviewed my questionnaire. Earlier it was for the people who break into others� systems (crackers).. now it is intended to distinguish b/w hackers and crackers and the psyche of crackers. I�m not asking u to see or fill it.. just want to say Sorry :(�

      tasneem

      Do you Yahoo!?