To all the hackers !

  • tasneememon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2004
      Hello all,

      If you are a hacker, plz take the survey (follow the link below), and
      if you are not, plz forward it to all the hackers you know.

      i need this survey completed as soon as possible as my assignment, so
      please......

      Thanks.

      The link is:
      http://www.geocities.com/tasneememon/hacking/questionnaire.html
    • Orna Agmon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2004
        On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, tasneememon wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > If you are a hacker, plz take the survey (follow the link below), and
        > if you are not, plz forward it to all the hackers you know.
        >
        > i need this survey completed as soon as possible as my assignment, so
        > please......
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > The link is:
        > http://www.geocities.com/tasneememon/hacking/questionnaire.html

        Hello tasneememon,

        This mailing list is about hacking, not cracking. Your questionnaire is
        about cracking. Hackers will find that for some answers, they cannot
        choose any of the answers, because of false base-assumptions.

        Orna.