Ann: I Graduated from the Technion

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2004
      I'd like to announce that at a good and successful time, I graduated from the
      Technion's Electrical Engineering Department. I'm now a Bachelor of Science
      in Electrical Engineering.

      My final grade average is 84.6%, which is a bit strange because my grades
      list's annotated average varied around 82%. (but I don't complain). In any
      case, it is noted there that I graduated "Behitztaynuth" ("cum laude", I
      believe).

      It took me 11 study semesters and 2 vacation semesters to finish my studies,
      but I eventually did it. If it weren't for one semester where I took too many
      difficult courses, (due to a miscalculation on my part), and which threw me
      out of focus, it is possible that I could have finished earlier.

      So I'm happy. I received a graduation notice with my final grades, and my
      graduation ceremony is in about two weeks.

      Just wanted to let you know.

      Homepage: http://shlomif.il.eu.org/

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 18, 2004
        Shlomi Fish wrote:

        >I'd like to announce that at a good and successful time, I graduated from the
        >Technion's Electrical Engineering Department. I'm now a Bachelor of Science
        >in Electrical Engineering.

        Congratulations!

        -- Arik
      • Tzahi Fadida
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 18, 2004
          Big congratulation from here too.

          Regards,
          tzahi.

        • Jason Phillips

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3 10:32 AM
              Hi all!

              A big and collective thanks to Arik Baratz, Tzahi Fadida, Jason Philips,
              Patrick Kariuki for congratulating me and for several people who
              congratulated me privately and in other forums.

              I should note that I received the degree diploma this Thursday. As I did, my
              department's dean asked me what I'm doing now, and I said: "looking for a job
              and working on open-source software." His speech at the department's ceremony
              was quite funny as well.

              Thanks again.