The surprising advantages of CLI

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2004
      http://osnews.com/story.php?news_id=6282&page=1

      In this Web page, the author claims that even aunt Tillie type people
      feel better with CLI than with GUI, when correctly taught.
    • Ori Idan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2004
        Omer Zak wrote:

        >http://osnews.com/story.php?news_id=6282&page=1
        >
        >In this Web page, the author claims that even aunt Tillie type people
        >feel better with CLI than with GUI, when correctly taught.
        > --- Omer

        Well, CLI is good as long as the responses you get is not cryptic then
        it is really like a dialogue.
        As A support person, CLI is much better, since it is much easier to ask
        people to type a command and read you the output.

        --
        Ori Idan