Re: Discussion of Charter and Mini-Charter [was Re: [hackers-il] Charter and Mini-Charter Now online]

  • Ori Idan
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 8, 2004
      What did we learn from it?

      1. This discussion is not off-topic but becomes annoying.
      2. We learned the importance of a Wiki, this would make all this
      discussion very short and we would have a good charter and mini-charter.

      I did like the way the charter has evolved from one long charter to a
      charter and mini charter and liked to see the way it has evolved to a
      good document that all agree, this is the way an open source programe
      becomes mature and stable and bug free of course...

      --
      Ori Idan