Re: [hackers-il] Description of Hackers-IL - Part I

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 8, 2004
      On Sunday 08 February 2004 13:09, Arik Baratz wrote:
> [...]

      Hmmm... wiki. I think we can volunteer the perl.org.il wiki for it:

      http://www.perl.org.il/kwiki/index.cgi

      Note that it is based on Kwiki, which is a bit annoying, but should do
      for the purposes of editing the charter. (we'll have to convert it to HTML
      proper in any case eventually). If you wish to set up a nicer Wiki for this
      and possibly future purposes, feel free to do so. I have better things to do
      for the time being. (or maybe I should start setting up the
      www.hackers.org.il domain on IGLU - a stitch in time saves nine.)

      Homepage: http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/