RE: Collective Appeal [was RE: [hackers-il] usage of patented and closed source products in courses.]

  • Tzahi Fadida
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 27, 2004

      I disagree to the disagree, you don't rattle the boat you are in, or you
      might sink. Doing an msc is different from doing bsc where different
      laws of physics apply. I talked to the lecturer and told him how i felt.
      for now, this is all i can do. I also talked to others about related issues
      and code of conduct in the academics.
      In the end, after asking around i felt that most don't care about it so i am
      dropping the issue for now.
      I think the problem is a code of conduct that is essentially non-existent.