RE: [hackers-il] Book Review: The Age of Spiritual Machines (With spoiler)

  • Ofir Carny
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2003
      I don't think I am thinking about the same story, but IIRC, I once read one in which <spoiler> the alien decides it's to avoid crying </spoiler>, I once read a book by desmond moris, 'the naked ape'(or monkey, not sure, read the translation) - I reccomend it to anyone, which gave an little more complex explanation, not very far from that (but not too close either).