cvslib - a java interface to communicate with a cvs server.

  • Tzahi Fadida
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2003
      Hi all,
      I have decided that for now i will release the cvslib project in my site.
      http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzahi/

      "cvslib is a library to interface your everyday application with a cvs server.
      actually,
      it acts as a cvs client but more robustly with proper exceptions. the library is
      written in java
      and uses the jcvs library for the actual protocol communication. cvslib is a
      wrapper around
      jcvs to allow your application to use function calls for files easily and to
      remove the difficult
      programming of the protocol before commit update, etc.. and also to control the
      adminitrative
      files in a more robust way that an application can use, since it will not always
      succeed because
      of the nature of the cvs server. To use it, please use the interface called
      CVSLIB\CVSInterface.java
      and add cvslib.jar to your classpath. in addition you have to add the jcvs or
      cvssc.jar to your class path.
      for convinience i have supplied this jar file, but you can find the more recent
      files in jcvs.org
      but please note that i have not tested it with the newer libraries though it
      would probably work.
      N.B.: It is released under the LGPL as you can read in the source files."

      enjoy.

      * - * - *
      Tzahi Fadida
      MSc Student
      Information System Engineering Area
      Faculty of Industrial Engineering & Management
      Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
      Technion City, Haifa, Israel 32000
      Email TzahiFadida@...
      Technion Email: Tzahi@...

      WARNING TO SPAMMERS: see at http://members.lycos.co.uk/my2nis/spamwarning.html