Keyboards

  • Omer Musaev
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2000
      Recently I decided to try out Sun type5 keyboard on Linux PC.

      Quick search revealed that there are many sun<->ps/2 adapters. They are
      quite costy, though.

      I would preffer writing keyboard driver myself to buying those - at
      least, drivers are fun.

      Before I start, (I have a deadline in 2 weeks, so I wont start before ),
      I"d like to ask dear public, whether anyone did use Sun keyboards on
      PCs.

      TIA.

      --
      Omer Mussaev 051-308-214 mailto:omerm@...
      systems programmer, Mercury Interactive/RND/Conduct/core