Summary of the upcoming "Freecell Solver" lecture

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2000
      You can find an incomplete summary of my upcoming lecture in this URL:

      http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/lecture/Freecell-Solver/

      The lecture is known by its working title: "Freecell Solver - Lessons about
      C programming". In which I will describe the progress of my Freecell Solver
      program from version 0.0.1 to version 0.6.2, and explain my design
      decisions and the lessons I learned.

      I'm planning to give this lecture to the Haifa Linux Club, sometime from
      now. (OrrD, please don't schedule it yet).

      The prefix "God Said" has the extraordinary logical property of
      converting any statement that follows it into a true one.