Re: [hackers-il] Releasing a project.

  • Tzafrir Cohen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
      On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 08:15:06PM +0200, Tzahi Fadida wrote:
      > Hello all,
      > I wish to release a project under LGPL, and i am searching for a suitable free
      > service like sourceforge, etc..
      > Anyone can recommend one?

      For a list:

      http://dmoz.org/Computers/Open_Source/Hosting/

      I know that people so use mainly SourceForge, but also Berlios and
      Savannah. Berlios seem to host many CD distributions lately. I figure
      they provide more disk space.

      I've also seen some projects hosted in Sunsite.dk and some in Tigris.org
      .

      (As for why not SorceForge? The main reason I can think of is that there
      are enough projects that quite depend on SourceForge already, and some
      diversity won't harm anybody).

      --