RE: Philosophy Unhacked (was: RE: [hackers-il] Monkey Trial)

    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 2, 2000
      > Just my own thoughts.

      And by the usual rule - my contra-thoughts:
      I started this group as a community, centered around a common interest in
      science and technology.
      Every line and thread of discussion is wellcome. Nothing is off-topic, if it
      interests people enough to generate discussion then its worth talking about
      (am I tautologing here?)

      Some topics can go on only for very short time before they begin to be
      boring and repitative. Philosophy is one of them, old flamewars are another.
      So OmerZ says this is silly, and we all stop and realise it is very silly
      indeed, and we shut up.

      C.S.
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 2, 2000