hebrew

  • Muli Ben-Yehuda
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2003
      On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 09:14:57AM +0200, Shlomi Fish wrote:
      > On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Shoshannah Forbes wrote:
      >
      > > arrghhh... My mailer only speaks UTF8 or UTF16, but not UTF7.
      > > You see below what I get. Any chance of sending your mail with one of
      > > the more common unicode encodings?
      >
      > I second that. I have problems with UTF-7 as well.

      I third the notion that you should not be mailing this list in
      anything other than plain, $DEITY given ASCII. Put it on a website,
      for $DEITY's sake, or transliterate. I don't care. No
      UTF-XXX. Your (plural you) breach of etiquette is especially
      compounded by the fact that the entire thread, which began with
      shlomif's translation, has nothing whatsoever to do on hackers-il!
      Please take this crap elsewhere. translations-are-us-il is available.

      HTH, HAND,
      Muli the grumpy.
      --
      Muli Ben-Yehuda