reviving a laptop battery.

  • Tzahi Fadida
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2003
      Hi all,
      Since my thinkpad nimh battery was not used for a couple of years its now dead,
      i.e: recharged to 0 precent.
      Is there a way to revive it without paying a few 100 nis for it?
      maybe a cold shock?

      * - * - *
      Tzahi Fadida
      MSc Student
      Information System Engineering Area
      Faculty of Industrial Engineering & Management
      Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
      Technion City, Haifa, Israel 32000
      Email TzahiFadida@...
      Technion Email: Tzahi@...

      WARNING TO SPAMMERS: see at http://members.lycos.co.uk/my2nis/spamwarning.html