RE: [hackers-il] free pop3 account.

  • Tzahi Fadida
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2003
      Looks nice. I saw it before(myrealbox), but i didn't know how much it was going
      to last. Anyway, its not bad :) with the ssl and all, but their uptime doesn't
      look promising. not that i'd mind, i don't think their downtime is enough to
      really loose messages.
      http://www.myrealbox.com/a?.BQ.DCM.Z9wQ.d

      10x.

      * - * - *
      Tzahi Fadida
      MSc Student
      Information System Engineering Area
      Faculty of Industrial Engineering & Management
      Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
      Technion City, Haifa, Israel 32000
      Email TzahiFadida@...
      Technion Email: Tzahi@...

      WARNING TO SPAMMERS: see at http://members.lycos.co.uk/my2nis/spamwarning.html