Looking for developers

  • Omer Musaev
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2003
      Hi all,

      These days Mercury Interactive is looking for a few software developers with
      following qualities (quoting the team leader):

      Good C++ knowledge (I don't need c++ guru, and not need them to
      know all the specs and all the corners. just a good knowledge of the
      language, something about 4 years experience)

      Good/Basic+ knowledge of Java - advantage (2 years)

      Want to work high-level and not low-level (not bits, kernel etc -
      but thinking high level)

      FULL of motivation

      Smart, Clean thinking, without the tendency to complicate things.

      If you think you are interested, send a CV to me; I will promptly forward
      these to the relevant persons within the organization.

      Best regards,
      --
      Omer Mussaev : Software Engineer
      Mercury Interactive / APM R&D / EMS team

      Mercury Interactive Corporation
      Optimizing Business Processes to Maximize Business Results