RE: [hackers-il] The "Mafteach" methodology

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7 2:19 AM
      > 1. For a methodology whose use is mandatory in government software
      > biddings, this methodology seems not to be discussed in
      > open mailing
      > lists and forums. Does Methoda require users to keep secret
      > any comments and criticism on the methodology?

      I've studied this methodology in a university course.
      We discussed in length the pros and cons of it.
      I don't think there is any requirement to keep the methodology secret, its
      just very uninteresting :-)

      > 3. Is it compatible with the use of Free Software tools in
      > projects, which
      > need features, which are available from Free Software tools?

      It doesn't deal with such things at all.
      You can use whatever tools you want, as long as you document your process,
      test your results, etc.
      This methodology doesn't require any specific tools, its just specifies a
      "development cycle".
      If you do XP, you'll have a difficult time using "Mafteach". Otherwise,
      it'll probably match what you do anyway.

      Thanks,
      Chen.

      Mercury Interactive Corporation
      Optimizing Business Processes to Maximize Business Results