Re: [hackers-il] Hackers-IL Meetings

  • Exy The ....
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2003
      those perl meetings, are they going to be open for public?
      i am kinda young comparing to you guys and i would really
      like to take a place in one of those meetings...

    • Gabor Szabo
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 7, 2003
        On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, Exy The .... wrote:

        > those perl meetings, are they going to be open for public?
        > i am kinda young comparing to you guys and i would really
        > like to take a place in one of those meetings...

        sure, anyone can come we only ask for confirmation so we have a
        grasp of figures before the meeting. Age/gender/religion/etc.
        are not limited.

        Our next meeting is this Thursday 9-Oct-2003. See further details at
        http://www.perl.org.il/meeting.html

        Gabor

        --
        Gabor Szabo