Interview with Adrian Ettlinger

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      I've started an ongoing series of interviews with open source people I
      became acquainted with:

      http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/open-source/interviews/

      Curently, the only interview present there (and the only one that has been
      conducted so far) is an interview with Adrian Ettlinger.

      Adrian Ettlinger is a very experienced Electrical Engineer who did a
      gradual conversion to Programming. In the Interview he tells about what he
      did throughout the years, and his involvement with the online world of
      Freecell enthusiasts.

      Ettlinger is best known for his work on Freecell Pro and other
      Freecell-related research, and for AniMap, a shareware program useful for
      geneological research.

      Read and Enjoy!

      An apple a day will keep a doctor away. Two apples a day will keep two
      doctors away.

      Falk Fish