New Mailing List for Translation of Technical Documents

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2003
      Hi!

      I started out a new mailing list for the translation of technical or
      semi-technical (mostly Linux-related) documents:

      To subscribe, send an empty message to:

      translation-subscribe@...

      Periodic announcements of the progress of active translations of documents
      will be posted there, and hopefully they will spark a good discussion,
      input and corrections.

      There's no point in keeping an idea to yourself since there's a 10 to 1
      chance that somebody already has it and will share it before you.