cvs file format

  • Tzahi Fadida
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2003
      Hi yall,
      I got a cenix pvr 800 digital recorder with a usb connection. when i record voices in low quality it
      saves them in the computer in .cvs file format.
      now, i thought that maybe .cvs is the cvs file format in sox, but when i try to convert it, it
      sounds
      like noise with no meaning.
      anyone knows this?
      here is the bisly song from the tv :) if anyone care to try.
      http://members.lycos.co.uk/my2nis/A0011.cvs

      p.s: another clue, is that the start of the file contains the words "dmr1data"

      * - * - *
      Tzahi Fadida
      TzahiFadida@...
      Technion Email: Science@...