(opearation) a bit unusual request. voice digital recorder (continues

  • Tzahi Fadida
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2003
      After delving into the issue and actually buying, for now, a cenix pvr 800
      http://www.cenix.co.kr/english/products/products_pvr-800.asp

      a problem that is going to be expected is the range of the device.
      i have thought of a solution though. i found a relatively cheap
      (200 nis) wireless 15 meter fm radio hookup to the mic which in itself
      has a 3 meters radius and can be put on the lecturer desk.
      here it is: http://www.electrosale.co.il/description.asp?partnum=108

      Still, after investing 600 nis in the centix, i prefer not to give
      another 200 nis.

      can someone refer me to a cheaper device, or to a similar device schematics which i can can build
      myself. i.e. buy some parts at O.P.
      in hadar or in yafo st. and assemble it.
      The main trouble is that i have little knowledge on radio devices, but
      i can manage standard electronic schematics.

      * - * - *
      Tzahi Fadida
      TzahiFadida@...
      Technion Email: Science@...