Re: [hackers-il] a bit unusual request. voice digital recorder

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2003
      On Mon, Feb 24, 2003, Tzahi Fadida wrote about "RE: [hackers-il] a bit unusual request. voice digital recorder":
      > where the lecturer reffred to what notes. plus, i can just put it on the lecturer table and not need
      > to mess around with the tapes every 30min if its a micro or 60 if its a regular.

      Actually, that's why I mentioned the Auto-Reverse feature: it allows you
      to record a full hour on a microcassette (or twice that, if you don't mind
      low-quality recordings). Most microcassette recorders are also good enough
      so you can put them where you are, and you don't need to put them on the
      teacher's desk (which is annoying for them, especially if 10 people start
      doing it).

      --
      Nadav Har'El | Monday, Feb 24 2003, 22 Adar I 5763
      Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Sign above a shop selling burglar alarms: