Wanted - Linux Kernel developpers (Intel network processor knowledge a big plus)

  • Ron Gidron
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2003
      My company is looking to hire an experienced linux kernel developer with a strong orientation to networking
      and a strong plus would be experience / knowledge of the Intel network processor in a linux environment.
      We develop network emulators in a hardware appliance that runs a linux kernel.
      Work is full time and in Kfar-sava. Anyone interested is welcome to send me mail and please include an updated CV..

      Please don't flame for posting this on the list, these are hard times and a lot of people need a job,
      When its a Linux job - I am happy to let ppl here know about it.

      Thanks
      Ron

      PS -
      you can send the email to